Darkbattlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update

2 posters

Go down

Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update Empty Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update

Post by Revolution Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 am

UPDATE:

Let me clear some things up for you guys fighting;
.NET IS NOT BANNED!

JaceP, Clear, and myself have spoken about this. We are not against .net members playing on the SR8 server. They are still close friends of the clan. We would like all members to stop the conflict with .net, If there is a problem, such as a specific member of .net treating you unfairly, etc. NO retaliation will be given, you will report it to myself or Clear and we will discuss it with JaceP. We will then discuss the problem and how to overcome it. Right now I would like the fighting to stop. We expect everyone to have their own opinion of people, however the way you express it should be done very wisely so that the reputation of the clan isn't affected. We not only expect this attitude towards .net players but everyone. If there is a problem, please report it instead of taking it into your own hands.

Now as for mod status. Clear and myself have decided with the input of JaceP, that we should allow the moderators from the historic clan to continue to help maintain the servers. However, this goes for all the moderators. We will not allow anyone to have an Admin rank above 60, unless you are in the clan. No exceptions. We will hand out moderator status to whoever we see fit. This will be discussed with the Clan Leaders, who are currently Clear and myself, and decide what status they should be given.

Thank you,
|DB| Leaders

Last edited by Revolution on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Revolution
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update Empty Re: Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update

Post by Randomness Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Geez, I go play Blacklist for a couple of months, and come back to find everything has gone to the shithouse. Razz 

Randomness

Back to top Go down

Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update Empty Re: Dark Battlers against .NET? - Update

Post by Revolution Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Well it's all fixed now. Razz

Revolution
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down